The new year brings a fresh perspective, refreshed plans of attack and visions for the coming year. After evaluating what worked and what did not last year, and after taking a closer look at what is important to me, I decided that it would be necessary to make changes–positive changes. I made a list and wrote down some logical steps that would propel me in the right direction.
Here are some of my goals and visions for the New Year:
- join a social club
- find a church with stained glass windows that resonates with me
- open myself to the possibility of marrying again
- move to the beach
- commit to finding a publisher for my books
- make healthier diet and lifestyle changes
- make a conscious effort to enjoy every day
- become more aware
- do something to help others
- let go of everything that holds me back
That should keep me busy! What are your goals?